By booking and playing at the courts at Rosethorn Tennis Club, you agree to the COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK (click link for details).
Our online booking system is powered by Skedda.com. For 2020 members, click here to setup login (for first time access). Your credentials to the rosethorntennis.com registration system is separate from the court booking system.
- Please use the same email address that is associated to your rosethorntennis.com membership when setting up your login.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Rosethorn Tennis Club <firstname.lastname@example.org>; check your Promotions or Spam folder if you do not see the email. Click on "Confirm account and setup login" from this email.
- Once your login credentials are setup, click on an available timeslot for a court in the calendar below to book.
If you already have your login credentials, click on a timeslot in the calendar below where it will ask you to login and it will allow you to book. Once again, if you did not setup your login information as per the instructions above, you will not be able to book in the calendar below.
Online Court Booking Rules:
- Members can reserve courts 48 hours in advance of the time they wish to play with other members, and can only book one 1-hour timeslot a day.
- The member making the booking must list the full name of the other playing member in the Booking Title field.
- The booking member and the other listed playing member cannot book a court for consecutive timeslots.
- Members must cancel their reservation if it will not be used. Cancellations can be made online until 1 hour before the reserved court time. If the member does not show up within 10 minutes after the reserved time, it is considered a no-show and the booking is considered cancelled. No-shows will have booking privileges suspended for 7 days.
- Member walk-ons are allowed between the 10th-15th minute of the hour if the court is available. Walk-on play does not count towards the 1-hour limit per day allowed for the member as this is unplanned play.