By booking and playing at the courts at Rosethorn Tennis Club, you agree to the COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK (click link for details).
Our online booking system is powered by Skedda.com. For 2020 members, click here to setup login for first time access. Your credentials to the rosethorntennis.com registration system is separate from the court booking system; however you must use the same email address that is associated with your rosethorntennis.com membership when setting up your login.
- Set up your login credentials by entering the email address associated with your rosethorntennis.com membership and establishing a password.
- Click on "Confirm account and setup login" from the confirmation email you will receive from Rosethorn Tennis Club <firstname.lastname@example.org>; check your Promotions or Spam folder if you do not see the email.
- Once your login credentials are set up, you can log in below and view the court booking calendar.
Once again, if you did not set up your login information as per the instructions above, you will not be able to view the court booking calendar in order to book a court.
Online Court Booking Rules:
- Members can reserve courts up to 48 hours in advance of the time they wish to play with other members, and can only book in advance one 1-hour time slot a day.
- The member making the booking must list the full name(s) of the other playing member(s) in the Booking Title field.
- The booking member and/or the other listed playing member(s) cannot book a court for consecutive time slots, or be part of a booking in a consecutive time slot. You can, however, remain on the court for the succeeding hour if the court has not been booked and if no members are waiting to use the court as a walk-on.
- Members must cancel their reservation if it will not be used. Cancellations can be made online until 1 hour before the reserved court time. If the member does not show up within 10 minutes after the reserved time, it is considered a no-show and the booking is considered cancelled. No-shows will have booking privileges suspended for 7 days.
- Member walk-ons are allowed between the 10th-15th minute of the hour if the court is available. Walk-on play does not count towards the 1-hour limit per day allowed for the member as this is unplanned play.
- Advanced online court booking is not available during Public Hours: Saturdays 7-11pm and Sundays 9-11pm. Walk-on play only is permitted.
- Failure to comply with Online Court Booking rules may result in suspension of booking and playing privileges.
Looking for a tennis partner? Connect with fellow members in the Members' Forum.